I have a hero

Posted by Kyle and Randee! , Tuesday, April 8, 2008 4:07 PM


Okay...I don't know if your allowed to post twice in a day but since I have the fallback that "im sorry im new!" and because I hate rules anyway, im doing it. I have to, I am compelled to talk....about this man, yes the man seen above. His name is Christopher wilabee Clark(he asked for his middle name to be all lower case for some reason) and he changed my life. I think of list of ways he changed my life is the best way to tell this tale!

1. his blog is freaking hilarious
2. he is much more than a director, he is a friend(until you move or go on your mission and then he forgets you even exist)
3. he is EXCELLENT at impersonating Fallon Hanson
4. he makes a perfect buddy for nap time.
5. i was once really addicted to PCP and musical theater and he had me admitted to this really nice re-hab program down in castledale that specializes in PCP and MT(musical theater) addictions. im cured of one, thanks to chris.
6. he doesn’t mind if you swear at him in jest
7. he is always there if you need a hug.

8. this one time we went to ACTF in arizona and all of his student got out the first round because of bad direction and so we had about 4 days to burn, we had a nice rental mini-van that needed some miles so we did what any failed acting troop would do, we took turns running down the street while chris plowed though small ponds that developed on the side of the road. much water, much drenching, much laughter.

These 8 things, I think, summarize how I feel about chris, I have known him for coming on what it is now chris, 27 years or so. oh man....and all these things have remained true...so my friend. I hope this isn’t any more creepy than the usual things I do.....This goes out to you chris.

Chris...you are my hero.

i guess number 8 isnt really a reason....but its a good story so im going to keep it.

ps congrats on the whole having a kid thing.

3 Response to "I have a hero"

Lisa Says:

Well, I agree that Christopher is, indeed, an amazing man. (but I think you should be congratulating ME on the birth of yet ANOTHER child. . . just saying. . . )

topher clark Says:

Well, you got the right picture!

Who are you, again?

Reagan Says:

You are allowed to post 2 times...just FYI. and I am glad you have a hero.

Post a Comment