Finaling

Posted by Kyle and Randee! , Monday, April 28, 2008 9:13 PM



So its been a while since I have written and I'm sure there are hundreds of disappointed readers out there(when I say hundreds I really mean zero people) I have a good excuse, one I'm sure everyone is using theses days, which is alright because it is pretty much valid no matter what. It goes like this; Wow, I'm sorry I would have done that but you know, i have so many finals to study for. Or, man those finals are killing me! MAN, finals are so darn tough! Jeepers, I can't handle the pressure!
I haven even gotten it from my professors! " I know we all have no time for anything because of finals but you still need to read this chapter." I was thinking at this moment...is she kidding. I have SO much free time its sick. To be hones this is one of those things that has bothered my for a long time now." I have no time" BULL! Of course you do. Their are 24 hours in every day. MAN that's a long, long time! That's 12 movies!!!! Man (my internal clock runs on movie time, like "Ill be there in a half a movie", or "man that was 3 movies long") really, my prof. has a degree in something cool, but is she really that dumb. I have 15 credit hours a full time job, I play on a rec. softball team and hang out with my buddies EVERY NIGHT and I still have plenty of time to do homework and sit on my bum and watch Rob and Big. Really. I was disappointed. Oh...but really I have been busy....too busy to write....you know because of finals.
I have 3 finals this week. One tomorrow, which I'm obviously comfortable with because I'm not studying right now. One Wednesday and Thursday. I have done the math and found that even if I get 0 points on all my finals the worst I could get in my classes would be a C. That was not a good math problem to do. Now I have a really really hard time motivating myself to do anything really. Man, math sucks in every way. hmmm. But to all those who are finaling out there. I say good luck and God's speed. Remember there is always the ATC.

Thanks for reading and remember who you are.

1 Response to "Finaling"

reagan: Says:

KYLE! I love that you have a blog! I have 2, one is mine the other is mine and Jon's! I am adding you to my friends list on both. ALSO good luck with finals! Good blog! Now that I know you have one I am reading!
http://reaganforpresident.blogspot.com

AND

http://flowithit.blogspot.com

Post a Comment