kyle a blogger?

Posted by Kyle and Randee! , Tuesday, April 8, 2008 11:13 AM

Well,
truth be told I have never thought of myself as a blogger, in fact I have never really thought of myself as a writer, or a typist or a person who really understands the alphabet. So for me to start this blog is kind of a big deal, like a midget taking his first steps or a baker baking his first cake, you know, taking a sort of leap, a metaphorical step into the dark. I don’t know how it will go. I don’t know if anyone will read it. In fact I don’t think anyone will. I wouldn’t. HA, kidding. I suppose now that I think about, I write this assuming that my life is exciting enough to narrate….hmmmm…we will see I suppose. If anything this will be my journal that I should be writing. I suppose I should start.

My name is Kyle. I was born in Utah to goodly parents. I was raised here….as a young man who belonged to no church. Yes. I said it… I was raised in Utah not a member of the church…wowzers. I know what you’re thinking. “Wow that must have sucked.” Don’t cry for me Argentina. It was okay. Actually most people just assumed I was a member. HA. In fact right after I joined the church a certain young lady in high school came up to me and with the utmost eloquence and fine word choice said (Now as you read this, use the stereotypical “confused by the microwaves oven seventeen year old blonde from Utah” voice, and for me use the “really smart for his age and SUPER witty” voice…okay…go ahead. . “Kyle, I heard you got baptized” I replied with a confident, “uhhh….ya”, “but I thought you were already a member?”, “uhh…nope, I’m new to the church but I’m already pretty sure you only need to be baptized once.” Here’s my favorite; “but you don’t smoke and drink and have like tattoos and like piercings and like stuff like that.” I didn’t quite know what to say at this point so I just graciously punched her in the face in my mind and went on my way.

I love this state, with all my heart. I love it. The church is pretty good too I guess.

I guess I like this blogging stuff…Ill try it again soon, and now that you know more about me I feel our relationship growing already.

Oh and I also go to college and stuff like that.

peace

1 Response to "kyle a blogger?"

Shelly Says:

Hey Kyle. I found you from Reagan's page. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. Are you still at Smith and Edwards? I'll have to come visit.
Shelly

Post a Comment